Saturday, June 2, 2007

Maa Kasam !! Maine kuch nahi kiya ......

This is what the BJP MLA Renukacharya is saying to the alleged sexual harassment controvesy involving a Nurse Jayalakshmi The "respected" is MLA is accused of having an affair with Jayalakshmi with pictures of the MLA kissing her in Public appearing all over the media a couple of weeks back.

And this week, the police filed a case against MLA Renukacharya for sexual harrassment . So what does our MLA do ? He of course denies the allegation . Politicians are experts in that , so nothing new here. But the way he defends himself is surely worth a blog . It reminds me of our 1970s Macho hero Dharmendra( Dharam Paaji to his fans) . Picture this statement from Renukacharya. "Mother promise, I am innocent. I have not done anything." . (Maa Kasam, Mein begunaah hoon. maine kuch nahi kiya aka Dharam Paaji style ). Also reminds me of my primary and secondary school days when we used steal chocolates/sweets of our privileged friends from the school bags/lunch boxes and when caught in the act, used yell out , Mother promise yaar , I did not do anything . XYZ stole them. Not me . Mother promise( with hands on the chest) " . Looks like our MLA went to school afterall :) but apparently is still to graduate from it .

If this was not enough, picture this statement from our MLA. "Jayalakshmi is characterless.She has relationships with many men. Mother promise , I have tapes of her deeds which I can release in the public . But I am worried about Jayalakshmi's future. So I won't make the tapes public. But mother promise , I have the tapes". Could not stop laughing until I rolled over on reading this . First the Mother promise thing, then then the "worry" about Future of Jayalakshmi. Talk of the soft corners which people have . As if not Releasing the tapes will make Jayalakshmi "Sati Savitri" . Innocent until proven guilty huh ???

Mother promise, If I ever meet this MLA, I will felicitate him for the free entertainment he is giving to people like me.

No comments: