Sunday, August 19, 2007

From Bengalooru to Boston........

It is time to bid good bye to Namma Bengalooru (my Bangalore, the greatest city of the world) for the next one year atleast as I will be moving over to Boston on the 21st August 2007 to pursue my MBA. Till date most of my blogs have been focussed on the happenings in Bengalooru and India. But as I undergo multiple transformations and transitions (from the Silicon valley of India to the education capital of the world, from Cricket crazy India to the baseball madness of USA,from city of Rahul Dravid to the home of Tom Brady and perhaps most importantly from being a employee/worker to a Student,), so will this blog. From now on , expect me to write on stuff which are more US centric or rather more Indo-US centric ( perhaps things which impact we Indians in America. We now form almost 4% of the US population , not to mention the floating population of guest workers). Also will try and share my experiences of MBA and the multi-cultural milieu of which I am going to be an integral part for the next one year.

The journey begins with a 18hr long flight from Mumbai to New York City and from there on to Boston. So keep watching this space for more....... Next blog will be from the Perpetual Land of Opporunities.

No comments: