Sunday, January 7, 2007

Unexpected expectations

Somethings in life are unexplainable ....they are like the Murphy's law.. what can go wrong will go wrong ... no matter how what you do or how much ever efforts you put ......... well I was destined to one such experience yesterday :(

Had my MBA interview yesterday ....... I must have prepared for this interview for the last one week or so ....... I prepared myself for every possible topic which I cud think of ........ I prepared myself for all types interviews ....stress interviews .....surprise questions ......rapidfire interviews and what not ..........questions on my essays........ my hobbies .......my extracurricular activities .......... current business stories and political stories

But I enter the interview room ......it is a normal interview ( hell not even that ........just a discussion.) ......... the topic they quiz me ???????? you guessed it right ..... none of wat I had prepared on !!!!!!! ........some damn question on my company's product Vs some rival company product..( ok I shud have preped on this .....but then perhaps this was only topic I had overlooked) ......... caught offguard .........some questions on my domain which thankfully I was a champion in ............ a stupid marketsize question......( hell I don't want to get into Consulting/marketing..... why the hell shud I estimate market sizes !!!!!!) .......

but that is way it is but as they say .. it aint over till the fat lady sings ( and sings a tune which I like ) .........and the fat lady sings after 40 days ...... wat do I do till then .....go ahead with my Plan B and hope Murphy does not spoil my party this time

1 comment:

Ajj Kaim Singh said...

the interview was for which school??