Saturday, March 3, 2007

But Why ?

Yesterday I landed up with something which I had never expected,never had prayed for and I dont know why I got it !!!....wont tell you what .. suffice that it was something which was good ....... but on the other hand .. there is something for which I have been praying for a long time , working hard towards that sacrificing my weekends and nites ....... and have been expecting that some day that will happen .......but somehow that one thing is not happening however hard I try !!! ......

Can someone explain this to me please???? whoever said work hard and the rewards will follow was somehow missing something .. agreed I worked hard even for the thing I landed up with ...... but I worked HARDER on this thing I did not and have not got ....... so what's the justification here ?

No comments: