Saturday, February 10, 2007

Optimism!!

The B school which I wanted to join so desperately gave out it's results today .. or rather yesterday by sending out emails to all the Admits.....and u guessed right.. I dint get any such emails/sms .. but wat is surprising is that they did not send a reject email either leaving us all ( I am thinking there will b many like me ) in the lurch over the weekend .......... the least they wud have done is send an reject email!!!

but they are Giving people like me a Ray of Hope ........ Even after all the Admit mails have been handed.. we as a bunch are hanging to the fact that they ( the Ad-com) did not send a reject.......... It is amazing how people are optimistic people are especially for certain things they desperately want to make happen .......reminds me of the famous hindi saying .. "doobte hue ko Tinke ka sahara dena "........
Anyway I guess it is time for me move on and think of my future plans.. coz the more I think over it ....... the more less optimistic I am of getting an Admit....(If this Sounds confusing .. forgive my state of mind)

No comments: