Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Workings of an Idle brain

The title cant be more oxymoronish........ how can something be idle but still work ? but it is the the human brain Afterall ... it is practically never idle....in fact it can never be idle.... it just needs to keep thinking something........

Sample this.. did not have to go to work today since the Cauvery riots were supposed to happen in Bangalore .So I thought let me relax and idlize brain....... but then my mind travelled all the across the globe to the US in just a matter of seconds..

HEre is how

Start : Cauvery issue -> Cauvery a hot issue in the mysore City -> Mysore city sounds familar -> Aah the Beautiful My Infosys Campus -> Infosys , my Ex-employer -> the Day I was told to go to US by my Manager -> My first Flight travel -> my journeys and Drives in the US -> Tring Tring-> END ..the phone buzzes and I am back to reality ... the phone is from my office colleague asking me if he needs to get to office today .....

No comments: