Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Tribute to LM

Yesterday was a rather sad in my life. My first project manager in my professional life met with an accident and passed away. When I heard the news, for a moment I was thunderstruck not knowing how to react ....but now have regained my composure and I believe for all that she has done for us, she deserves a rich tribute.

LM was amazing technical manager who knew the nitty gritties of technology even as she was managing a 18 ppl project. If one hand we admired her technical know how, on the other hand we were astounded by her down to earth behavoiur and attitude. Also not the one to panic ( except of course when we had the so called monthly QA audits for CMM level ) and always calm about things.

She was one of few who inpsired me to continue in the my software company after having been disillusioned with the way IT industry works. Her hard work and dedication won my project the "best Managed Project" for year 2003-2004. I can go on and on about this wonderful person........ but cant really put my mind together as of now since I am yet to fully recover from the shock...
My god rest her sole in peace.

thank you LM all the help you have extended to me in the short time we worked together

No comments: